Helping taxpayers solve their difficulties with the IRS.
We are tax professionals who have been highly trained to negotiate with the IRS. We understand the inner workings of the IRS and the complexities of taxation laws. We are focused on protecting your assets and constructing the most favorable outcome for you. Don’t face this stressful situation alone. Winning Tax Solutions can help you get through this process every step of the way so you have peace of mind.
Everything About Tax Evasion Penalties And Unfiled Tax Returns
In the sensitive terrain of revenue taxes, the implications of evasion of taxes and unfiled tax returns are significant, imposing darkness on individuals and corporations. The thorough investigation looks into the complexities of tax legislation, highlighting the consequences of dodging taxes and failing to file returns.
Why Is Winning Tax Solutions The Best Option?
An expert IRS Enrolled Agent can explain your tax debt alternatives, provide reliable advice, guide you through the complex IRS terrain, and negotiate the best possible outcome for you. Few people are more knowledgeable about the IRS and tax concerns than Enrolled Agent Mike Vilardi. We will fight for you and assist you with your IRS issues.
We also negotiate the challenging environment; willing tax solutions help you with regulatory consequences, monetary consequences, and various settlement options that individuals and corporations have to think about when dealing with such significant tax-related infractions.
Each year, the IRS distributes approximately 170 million letters to single taxpayers to assist them in claiming any credits and deductions for which they are qualified and meet their tax responsibilities. These mailings are frequently lengthy—with unnecessary inserts—and challenging for taxpayers to understand.
If any of the following circumstances apply to you, it is in your best interest to seek the council of an IRS enrolled agent.
Unfiled Tax Returns
Being Investigated by the IRS
Failure to File
Failure to Pay Tax Penalties
Tax Issue Resolutions
Some examples of what we negotiate on your be
Offer in Compromise
Innocent Spouse Relief
Non-filed Tax Returns
What Is Tax Fraud?
Tax fraud constitutes more than an error; it is an intentional attempt to avoid paying taxes. The cornerstone of a tax fraud allegation is that the person charged acted willingly or purposefully to avoid paying taxes, for instance, not filing an income return for taxes or drafting a fake recovery.
Tax evasion is a highly punishable state felony. It is covered by Internal Revenue Code Section 7201. If an individual is found to have knowingly and purposefully evaded or defeated the federal income tax, they may be arrested and prosecuted for federal tax avoidance under IRC 7201.
It’s a significant felony violation. Tax evasion penalties carry a maximum criminal liability of five years in federal jail and a $100,000 civil fine. When you or someone you care about is accused of federal income tax evasion, you must seek experienced legal counsel.
According to the Florida Senate, TITLE XIV, SECTION 212, “If a taxpayer submits an incomplete return, the requisite tax return or tax is not paid on time, the Department of Revenue may deny the collection allowance.
1. An “incomplete return” lacks consistency, completeness, and arrangement, making it difficult to handle, verify, review, or determine taxes and fees recorded on the return.
2. The department may require specific information to ensure proper tax collection, review, compilation, reporting, and enforcement, such as gross sales, taxable sales, tax collected or due, lawful refunds, deductions, credits, dealer’s collection allowance, penalty and interest. The department will demand that the transaction of transitory rents and agricultural equipment should be shown separately. Sales made through vending machines, as defined in Section 212.0515, must be noted individually on the return.
Tax evasion is a grave offense with legal ramifications that involves purposefully understating income, fabricating expenses, or participating in fraudulent acts to decrease tax responsibilities. It dives into the legal complexities of tax evasion penalties, emphasizing the different behaviors that fall under this category and the consequences of purposeful noncompliance with tax rules.
Role Of IRS In Tax Evasion
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) describes tax fraud as “the willful and material submission of false statements or false documents in connection with an application and return.” IRS establishes tax evasion by thoroughly reviewing a person’s or company’s financial transactions. Tax evasion is a serious offense that involves intentionally understating income, exaggerating deductions, or participating in schemes to avoid paying the right amount of taxes. There are various ways the IRS can identify and determine tax evasion penalties.
How Do We Help You Deal With The IRS?
- We are the tax specialists who play an essential role in assisting individuals and businesses dealing with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in Florida and beyond. Navigating tax difficulties can be complicated, and tax experts, such as tax attorneys, certified public accountants (CPAs), and enrolled agents, offer experience and support in various ways. We become the navigators for these sources.
- We can assist you and corporations in planning financial operations to reduce tax payments while remaining compliant with applicable tax regulations and rules. We offer advice on tax breaks, loans, and additional tactics for improving tax consequences.
- We also help correctly compile unfiled tax returns, guaranteeing all income is appropriately recorded, relevant reductions are asserted, and necessary credits are applied. It helps to limit the likelihood of errors that could result in IRS scrutiny.
- As tax specialists, we represent the people during IRS audits and examinations. We contact the IRS on behalf of the taxpayer, obtain the necessary paperwork, and clarify any differences. Our purpose is to navigate the procedure and swiftly secure a fair outcome.
- Tax professionals like Michael Vilardi help people and corporations deal with tax debt. He can work with the IRS to develop payment plans, investigate options for settling tax bills, and walk customers through the procedure of addressing unpaid tax issues.
- The Ex-IRS, Michael, helps taxpayers resolve differences with the IRS through appeals and arguments. He makes disagreements, gives evidence, and attempts to reach a fair and beneficial settlement for those they represent.
- We also help people who have overseas financial holdings comply with the FBAR reporting obligations. We ensure accounts located overseas and assets are appropriately reported to the IRS to prevent penalties for compliance.
- We can help those who want to file whistleblower claims with the IRS. It involves disclosing tax evasion or fraud, which may result in financial compensation for the whistleblower.
- We also provide ongoing instruction and preparation to assist individuals and companies in staying compliant with evolving tax regulations. As Ex-IRS, we recommend tax-efficient techniques to apply to subsequent monetary choices.
We are highly trained tax professionals to negotiate with the IRS. We understand the inner workings of the IRS and the complexities of taxation laws. We are focused on protecting your assets and constructing the most favorable outcome for you. Don’t face this stressful situation alone. Winning Tax Solutions can help you get through this process every step of the way so you have peace of mind.
When Should You Call Us?
If any of the following circumstances apply to you, it is in your best interest to seek the counsel of an IRS-enrolled agent.
- Tax Evasion
- Tax Fraud
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Tax Liens
- Tax Levies
- Being Investigated by the IRS
- Failure to File
- Failure to Pay Tax Penalties
Tax Issue Resolutions
Some examples of what we negotiate on your behalf:
- Penalty Abatement
- Payment Plans
- Offer in Compromise
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- Non-filed Tax Returns
Lake Worth, Florida 33463
(631) 220-8088 email@example.com